Wednesday, September 24, 2014

a fine, sweet, fun night 9.20.14


Me and my highschool buddies, planned to go to the mall last Saturday to have some fun and release our stress from school and office. It's nice to get along with my fave people. I missed them super hard cause we don't really have a time to spend our Saturday like this. Also, I really appreciated their efforts to go to Manila and see me. To my boyfriend, who never leave my side. Thanks to you, too hihihi. so much love.

(Here are some of the photos taken while we are at Market! Market! and SM Aura.)


(While we're having our dinner at Market! Market!)


(Me and my boyfriend doing that gangsta pose. Hahahaha. So cute.)



(My friends were annoyed at me because of my skin complexion. Ang puti ko daw! All thanks to the flash hahahahaha.)



(My boyfriend loves to take pictures of me. Seriously! But I am not gonna post the stolen one. I looked like an alien. Hahahaha.)


(And this is the highlight of our trip. We saw Jennifer E. Smith. The author of "Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight", "The Geography Of You And Me", and "This What Happy Looks Like". I am her super fan hahahahaha lol her books are my faves! Seriously! <3 <3 <3 And she's so approachable. Grabe. I love her to bits. Hihihi.
PS. My highschool buddies still looks like young, They are all adorbs! <3)

All photos were taken by iPod 5th gen so sorry for the low quality. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment