Tuesday, September 9, 2014

blissful shoot


(Left-Middle by Gwen Olis and Right by Daniel Labayo) Inochi Photography
August 17, 2014 | San Pedro, Laguna

As you can see, I wore 3 different clothes from my last shoot. All thanks to my provider (lol) 
These shoots were very complicated. We waited until sunset to make these shots possible. The crew were all exhausted because of the community. There were so many audiences. And from time to time, there were nuisance; asking if we're free so they can share the Word of God. Don't get me wrong. I am also a Christian and I appreciate that deed. It's just that we already entertained the first group, we had to decline the next ones to continue our shoot and finish on time. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my super awesome photographers! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment