Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Teacher Edlyn




I am so happy to share to you guys that I am already starting my "practice teaching" life. 3 months to go and I am so close to my "most awaited" Graduation Day! So yay! I am super extravagant excited about wearing my toga and receiving my diploma and of course posing for my grad pic. But for now, I still wanna savor my practice teaching career moments. Hahaha. So far, I am enjoying teaching and learning new things. I am not so pro of photoshop (so I still have to review and do lots of catching up). 

To my classmates, I just wanna say, thank you for everything. We can do this. And of course, let's pray that our God almighty will help us in our Final Demo, help us prepare everything and deal with our-oh-so-stubborn students. And of course, the knowledge, the wisdom! Kudos! 

Btw, God led me to a private Christian school. Hahaha. So this is a sign! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment