Saturday, October 18, 2014

Book review: Nakaraanzoned by Rhadson Mendoza


Nakaraanzoned by Rhadson Mendoza | 3.5/5.0

Just like what I promised.  I am going to give a book review about the "Nakaraanzoned" of my dearest friend turned into an author. Naks. 

Do I need to explain to you what Nakaraanzoned is about? The story focuses on love, story about a young online gamer who still can't believe he already lost his 3 years relationship with the one he loves the most, about moving on and finding someone who he deserves. (I thought of Klai- Rhadson's girlfriend while reading the story. Short-haired girl with a chinita pair of eyes hahahaha.)

Basically, I still couldn't figure out the other plots. Cos they aren't clear to me. As a reader, I had dead air while reading the book. And at some point, I almost got bored while reading it. But you know, this is not a typical story. There's always a twist. I don't wanna spoil you so please buy na lang on your own and read it and judge it. 

I recommend this book to my kababayans. Cos the language is tagalog. Lol. It's available at all NBS and Expressions nationwide for only P175, I guess. Hihi.

Synopsis: "Sabi nila, lahat daw ng lalaki ay pare-pareho. Pero handa si Chris, isang part-time student at full-time gamer, na patunayang iba na siya sa mga lalaking iyon, lalo na nang nakilala niya ang isang college student na transferee sa eskuwelahan na pinapasukan niya - si Nikki.

Anong mayroon kay Nikki para mas pillin ni Chris ang realidad kaysa ang larong kinaaadikan niya? Sino si Rayne, at bakit isa siyang school supply? Pero bakit may something na kakaiba kay Daniel sa tuwing lalapit siya kay Rayne?

At bakit ansarap-sarap balikan ang nakaraan kaysa harapin ang kasalukuyan?"

No comments:

Post a Comment