Wednesday, September 24, 2014

1 Peter 5:7



(oh okay, this is awkward. but i just felt an urge to share this, so yeah)

                 i was diagnosed for having a tumor inside my body (im not gonna tell which part cos that's very private, if you know what i mean), and it's getting bigger and bigger and bigger and made me cry an ocean. it's hard to even pee or sit or poop and i cant even touch it and examine myself cos super sakit talaga. i am praying so hard cos i am afraid and i am thinking that this is fatal, that this is the reason of my weight loss, my stress, my overthinking. but i am already claiming that He is my healer. i should look on the brighter side.

                 i was a little bit worried about my condition but God reminded me i should not. i tried searching on the internet for any bible verses applicable in my situation. then there's 1Peter5:7, saying, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." aww. great, yeah? i am so blessed and loved. <3 <3

                 i know God has better plans for me. i know He's just preparing me for a better place. one of these days, i am okay, i am new. i am healed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment