Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Food hub


Eating and drinking coffee / tea are my fave hobbies these past few months! After a long and stressful and exhausting and tiring work, charan!!! I spoiled myself too much!

I am really fond of italian and uk drinks! Yay! So I've been into many milk tea / coffee shops and italian restaurants (fast food chains that serves italian food, too *giggles*)

So, I'm gonna give you some of my food shots i posted on my instagram account. 

1. Mozzarella and Pepperoni (Italian Sausage, Crumbled Meat Balls, Red Sauce, Garlic) Pizza from Project Pie for only 285php (located at Blue Bay Walk, Macapagal Avenue Corner EDSA, San Jose, Pasay City)
2. The Goodfella Meat Balls and Godfather Pizza from Gotti's Ristorante MOA (i forgot the price but it's a little bit pricey :/ yep. and the sauce, ugh super italian. hahaha. not the usual spaghetti sauce)
3. Home made Pancake with Ice Cream toppings. 
4. Java Chip Frappucino Tall from Starbucks Ayala Triangle. For 160php. Yep.
5. Hawaiian Pizza from Pizza Hut MOA
6. Bucket fries of KFC Megamall for only 55php
7. Chicken Medium Buffalo from Pizza Hut MOA for 149php
8. Double Chocolate Chip Frappe Tall from Starbucks Trinoma for 160php <3 (btw, i became a victim of my name in starbucks. which is not new. lol)
9. Large Fries from McDonald's Boni MRT for 60php with Coke float for 25php
10. Infinitea OREO MILK TEA large (Definitely one of the bestssssss) for 80php
11. I definitely forgot what's that dish. Seriously. But that's from a japanese restaurant. Sorry. 
12. And wow!!! ARMY NAVY Burger + Burrito (COME IN HUNGRY WALK OUT HAPPY MISSION!!!) I super love their classic single quarter pound burger patty (165php) and freedom fries (75php)! <3 
13. The Godfather pizza from Gotti's Ristorante
14. Classic single quarter pound burger patty (165php) from Army Navy
15. COBO Chocolate Milk Tea for 100php (COBO MILK TEA SM DASMARINAS)
16. Coco Fresh Tea SM Manila's best seller 3 buddies! <3 Definitely must try! :)

Here you go. If you wanna check my feed / wanderings / bibliophile life, here's my instagram account (Just click the link. PS. I really don't like taking shots of myself while eating but wanna give a try!)

HAPPY EATING! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment