Saturday, October 18, 2014


Time is running so fast. It's been 4 months since I started going to dorm. I already miss home. I am a little bit sad going back to dorm after work cos I know Mom isn't around. No one will cook food for me. No one will say, "Take care! Go home early!"

Saturday. Woke up at 6:30am. Set my alarm snooze after 30 mins. But I think I had a deep sleep that I didn't hear my phone ring. I rose 8:30am. Already late. So I decided to skip morning office hours and browsed through my friends' facebook accounts. Sleepy, I tried to sleep but then I couldn't. Packed my things and took a bath. I'm going home now. (Weekly routine) Hihi. But I thought I was too early so I captured few shots from my phone and posted it on my IG account. So yeah. This is my OOTD for today. Simple jeans. I am also wearing my old but super cute shoes! Yay. 

I miss mom. I really can't wait to go home and see her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment