Friday, October 3, 2014

Jeremiah 29:11


I was waiting for my turn. Window number 1, patient number 50. 10 patients to go. I was a little bit scared and worried. I was afraid of needles, bloods, stitches, doctors and hospital. And yet, I was there. Waiting to be called.

The doctor said they don't know my condition. That, that was the first time they encountered such "bukol" or "lumps" or "bumps" or whatsoever you call it. Instead, they offered me to undergo a surgery. Under anesthesia, of course. At first, I was like, "WHAAAT? AGAD AGAD?" but I kept my mouth shut. 

I went home, got rest, and talked to my parents. They said, they would not allow me to undergo that surgery. They want a second opinion. I agreed. So I am planning again to file a leave at work and find a good and reliable hospital. In God's grace. 

For now, I am keeping my faith still. I don't even know if my condition is malignant or benign.  I trust His plans for me. Whatever it is. I am still hoping. 

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD. "Plans to prosper and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment